Full Stack Development
Multiple Hiring Partners
About the Course
The Full Stack Web Developer program intends to equip learners with the unique skills required to build database-backed APIs and web applications using ReactJS, NodeJS and MongoDB.
Live classes & recorded lectures
Best of both worlds of learning
Live Doubt clearing Session
Gain a crystal clear understanding
Get constant help
Assignments & Modules tests
Test your knowledge
Learn 10+ skills
Prepare for the corporate world.
2 Industry level projects
Get practical skills
With lifetime access
Join the revolution
Thousands of students are choosing the 'Learn -> Intern -> Get a job' route to launch their careers. Join to build your career the fastest way.
Consultant - Deloitte India Current CTC - 12LPA+
A typical Day in a Software Developers Job is not 100% coding. Majorly (80%) its Analysis, Designing & Communicating with other stakeholders and the rest 20% is actual coding. Prachi Ma'am, at UniKaksha taught me Project Management & Software Engineering; it wasn't just all textbook concepts. For every concept she taught us she had a real-life example on how these can be used in day-to-day life. I don't even remember we ever required any textbooks to learn these subjects. It was always a case study kind of lecture where we discussed real world problems and what could be the appropriate Plan of action to resolve them. She then, helped us realise that the Plan of Action that we just discussed are infact the XYZ topics in the book. This case study approach is exactly my Job today. In Deloitte as a consultant everyday we come across various challenges in the CLIENT business which we help to analyse and fix. Forever thankful to Prachi mam and UniKaksha.